- First Friday Mass will be celebrated on Friday 6th December at 10am in St Molua’s. Visits to the sick will be on Saturday 7th December, if anyone would like a visit please contact Fr David.
- Giving Tree: this year Ogonnelloe Parish within the Season of Advent will have a giving tree in each church. Non perishable foods may be donated that will be given to St Vincent de Paul this Christmas. Unfortunately, even more families will need help to put
The Parish Office in a new location is in the Community Hall (around the side of the front door).
Thursday from 10am – 2pm.
Joanne can be contacted on 085 – 8779113 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call or email Joanne on Thursday for any parish newsletter items, Sacramental certificates, to book Anniversary Masses, Baptisms, Weddings or to get Mass Cards & Bouquets.
Saturday Vigil Mass Times
- Tuamgraney 6.30pm
- Mountshannon 7.00pm
- Kilclaren 7.00pm
- Flagmount 7.00pm
- Scariff (Sacred Heart) 8.00pm
- Ogonnelloe (St Molua’s) 8.00pm – No Mass in August
Sunday Morning Mass Times
- Scariff (Clonusker) 9.00am
- Bodyke 9.30am
- Feakle 10.00am
- Killanena 10.00am
- Ogonnelloe (St Mary’s) 11.00am
- Whitegate 11.00am
- Scariff (Sacred Heart) 11.00am
At a recent meeting of the priests of the Pastoral Area it was agreed that the present Mass Times will remain for the moment. This means that the Mass times for St
Lourdes 2020: The 64th Diocesan pilgrimage to Lourdes will take place from Friday 26th June to Wednesday 1st July; €725 full board with €20 discount for online booking to: joewalshtours.ie The gift of a Pilgrimage to Lourdes for a family member this Christmas is often the solution for family members wondering what might be a suitable gift for their parents, family member or friend.
You are invited on Wednesday 27th March 7.30-9.30pm in O’Gonnelloe Hall for child safeguarding training.
First Holy Communion Preparation Mass will take place on Saturday 14th April.
Pastoral Council Meeting on Tuesday 17th April at 9pm.
Confirmation will be on Thursday 12th April 2018 at 11am in Bodyke and will be celebrated by Bishop Fintan. It is for the pupils of O’gonnelloe, Bodyke and Tuamgraney.